As I am sure many of you are now aware, DC23
has come up with the awesome idea of a Beargguy GB over at the MAC Forums
Thing is, he has ever so graciously has invited Gundam Australia to be part of the fun!
So without further ado may I present to you an historical event; the amalgamation of two great forums collaborating for the first time, a dual forum
Group Build Collaborative Project!
"M.A.C x G.A.F 1/144 Beargguy GBCP"
Don Carlo's idea is to have WIP's presented on both forums. I'm happy if not everybody from MAC wants to double WIP here as well, but it would be nice to see a couple of us share our WIP's at MAC. I know there has been a lot of interest in the Beargguy discussion topic
so I'm very interested and excited to see who is keen to participate, and also excited by the idea that I don't think two forums have come together in this fashion before in Gunpla, at least in recent years? If they have don't tell me it will ruin the excitement!
The rules are simple:
Group Build RULES
1. Work in Progress thread in either Gundam Australia Forums OR Mech Arts Community forums is a requirement.
2. It has to be Beary good (sorry for the bad joke - Sonar), paint as a minimum requirement.
3. It should retain some of it's Bearyness ( Bear look ) - A Deep Striker Bear or The-O Bear, kitbashing a Gogg or Z'Gokk, and others mention Paddington, Pooh Bear, Doraemon, Hello Kitty etc. As long as it remains distinctly bearish, major mods are acceptable.
4. Using the Beargguy GB logo on the final photos is a requirement guys. Using the logo on your WIP photos is not required but it will be nice to see them have logos as well.
5. Deadline is October 1, 2011... so plenty of time specially for a 1/144!
6. have fun Guys!
P.S. ALL particpants both from GAF and MAC forums will be featured on DC23 blog and will have a gallery of its own.
DC23 - DC23 Kampfer Ver. Beargguy
Sonar - Koala Beargguy >> My WIP: http://gundamaustralia.com/forum/index.php/topic,642.0.html
Kamm - Kuma Beargguy
Dill-in - Zeong Beargguy
Zenma5ter - Bearfro Samugguy >> ZM's WIP: http://gundamaustralia.com/forum/index.php/topic,670.0.html
and maybe also an overcomppensating Beargguy...
Mousemuffins - Zombie Beargguy
Tristan (maybe) - Smokey the Beargguy
Shifty - Boba Fetgguy
DC23 --- Kampfer Yellow and black color scheme - WIP - http://s3.zetaboards.com/MACforums/topic/7445646/1/#new
Waylander - Iron Bear
and War Machine Beargguy
Zaku2TX - Panda Beargguy
rantinan - free candy beargguy
mokana man - safety beargguy
MAC Participants list:
MatanglawinX --- Kung Fu Panda
Kamm --- Kuma Bear
rzero1 --- Winnie the Pooh
The Virgin Angel --- Tender Heart Care Bear
allendagreyt --- Musha Beargguy
jednified --- Kuro Chan
Amir_anti_yosi --- Hello Kitty
Radbuko --- Digimon Bearmon
Shifty --- Bobba Fett Bear
GundamGuns --- Totoro Guy
Dill-n --- Zeong Bear - WIP - http://s3.zetaboards.com/MACforums/topic/7445793/1/
berryswirl --- Ling Xiaoyu's Panda
Please register your interest below or let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
A big thanks to DC23 for the generous offer of sharing the GB with us. A true gentleman you are, sir.
and a bit of inspiration, the original Panda Beargguy by Schizophonic