Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
January 18, 2019, 11:55:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

:rx78: Please visit JAPAN TOYS AUSTRALIA For AWESOME PRICES access the site through our banner below! :):rx78:

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: HGUC 1/144 RGM-79(G)  (Read 218 times)

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
HGUC 1/144 RGM-79(G)
« on: February 26, 2018, 04:32:00 PM »

RGM-79(G) “Sabre”

Bandai HGUC RGM-79(G). The new 79(G) is a great kit. Only a few seams to deal with and the new joints make it really posable. I made this pretty well OOB with a few additions from Bandai Builders Parts and Kotobukiya, namely the extra armour, the axe, some antennas, smoke launchers and grenades. The M61A5 tanks, the Hovertruck and the extra missile launcher all came from the UC Hardgraph Ground War sets.

Everything is brush painted using mainly Gunze acrylics with Tamiya & Vallejo for some of the details. The main colours are from the US SE Asia scheme as used in Vietnam. Weathering is done with a combination of Vallejo pigments and AK Interactive washes with the Tamiya makeup set used for highlights and dust.

The base is an artist’s canvas panel that you can get from most cheapo and art shops. The basic ground cover is a mat I picked up on the cheap at QMHE a few years ago. Added extras like tank tracks, footprints, rocks, tree stumps and some ejected cartridge cases. I also modified the breach of the 100mm machinegun to show a case being ejected.
Real men don't LOL!

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
Re: HGUC 1/144 RGM-79(G)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:34:25 PM »

But wait there's more.

Surely we can change the max number of pic that can be attached now that Photobucket is being a dick.
Real men don't LOL!
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF