Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
June 25, 2019, 01:29:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2015 in review  (Read 801 times)

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
2015 in review
« on: January 05, 2016, 10:00:29 AM »

Time for the wailing wall of 2015  :D

Only finished kits please as we all have a cupboard full of unfinished ones  ::)

Real men don't LOL!

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 in review
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 10:12:21 AM »

Pretty slow year for me  :'( A bit of a SIF attack (that's Severe Interest Failure for you gutter dwellers  ;) ) and quacks putting me on sh!t I didn't to be on that near crippled me didn't help production. So here goes my meagre collection for 2015  ;D

First up is the Jesta on tracks that was built for the Grunt Build at the start of the year. Still needs a lot of work (yet another thing waiting in the wings)

Next is an SD Full Armour Knight Gundam. Nice little build that screams out for lots of detail painting.

Next is my upgunning of a weird little vehicle the US used before they got over run with Hummvees, the Gama Goat.

Next is my entry in the final Grunt Build. GM Striker taking his strange mutt for walkies.

Next up is a HGUC EWAC Zack that was done for the GAF squad at QMHE. I HATE clean shiny builds!!!! I have Alien blood for sweat and every time I went within 10 feet of the damn thing it was covered in fingerprints  ::)

Finally an old school 1/100 MSV Zaku Cannon with plenty of mods and a bit of a dio to go with it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 10:15:12 AM by thegunny »
Real men don't LOL!

fury-s12

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 06:33:15 PM »

you thought you had a slow year looks like i completed 3 kits all year, just didn't feel it most of the year, but after the warshark i rounded out 2015 with i jumped straight into my next build so i'm confident ill have something to show at QHME.

My first finished kit was the HMM Firefox, usual detail highlights i like to add to HMM most notably the grills but nothing major.

the second kit and maybe the first gundam i've competed in a long while was the MG RGM-79(G) GM Ground Type for the ultimate warrior Grunt Build send off, attempted a rusted out look to some degree of success

The third and final build was the warshark "Up-Res", modded out the remnants of the old wind up motor gimmick, gave it a digi camo paint job and then extenuated all the details, of which it had many, pretty happy with the result here definitely kick started my desire to build.

pretty low key compared to some years ill absolutely have at least 3 this year though, the liger i'm building now, the death stinger and my qhme group build entry but hopefully there will be even more

Vital-Blurs

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 04:26:43 AM »

It was a much less productive year for me too, with only 4 kits completed....

HGUC Sinanju

Bandai Stormtrooper

MG Wing EW

RG Destiny
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF