Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
December 14, 2017, 12:47:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: E3 2015 news  (Read 1374 times)

OrganisedKaos

• Commander
    • View Profile
E3 2015 news
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:31:54 AM »

Haven't seen every thing yet but based on ign news and people reposting on Facebook.

Mass Effect Andromeda - ME far into the future and in a galaxy far far away. Looks awesome but for some reason makes me think of Stargate Atlantis (particularly when the player character selects his destination planet and wormholes/FTLs to it). Hate the look of that dust collar thing on the armour though

Star Wars Battlefront - oh wow

Horizon - hunting robot dinosaurs with electric arrows? I shall be entertained

Doom - hahaha I'll get a copy for nostalgia's sake (when it's cheap on Steam or something)

FFVII remake - hoooooooooooooooooooly bananas. First FF game I really played and again nostalgia, not sure if I want to put myself through watching Aerith dying in HD though but if they can retool everything to tie in the prequels and sequels better would be interesting.

Fallout 4 - looks great but knowing Bethesda....should I wait for some sort of New Vegas spinoff

Mad Max - Haven't watched the trailer video yet, will comment once I do

c4cloud

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2015 news
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 12:11:07 AM »

I hope that they will releash PC version of the FFVII in the future. FFVII was the reason to buy the PS years ago, but now I don't want to buy the PS4 only to play it... again.
Also, make the FFIX remake!!!

fury-s12

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:21:11 AM »

the FF7 remake was "coming first to ps4" i reckon square will want to make the most out of this so it will definitely get a pc release and probably a xbone one too.

Mad Max - actually looks pretty awesome and interesting mix between fallout (open world rpg, mission structure etc), carmageddon (car murder) - and shadows of mordor (combat) time will tell if its any good but WB have been hitting it out of the park lately

As for E3 i only really watched the sony presser and they nailed it, nothing but games for an hour and a half cant ask for more, they hit some massive announcements even if they were ones i didnt care for you cant deny how big a show with the last guardian, shenmue and a FF7 remake was, MS showed some cool stuff, backwards compat is a good feature but games wise im certainly not about to jump ship haha tomb raider will come to PS eventually!.

as a boneified destiny addict, the taken king stuff was easily my show winner, its currently listed at an absolute BS price but dam it looks good

Hemish

• I dare you
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
  • So then he says....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 10:32:51 AM »

FF7 will take a ton of my time....................
So many times I saved and restarted to breed those dam chocobos

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:35:25 AM »

FF7 will take a ton of my time....................
So many times I saved and restarted to breed with those dam chocobos

Fixed  ;)
Real men don't LOL!

OrganisedKaos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 12:40:22 PM »

I just hope they don't mess with the materia system too much. I liked it that way, granted I like FFVIII's junction system too but the materia system worked with me a  lot better

fury-s12

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 01:20:47 PM »

I just hope they don't mess with the materia system too much. I liked it that way, granted I like FFVIII's junction system too but the materia system worked with me a  lot better

most people ive talked to about it pretty much just want everything left exactly as it was just remade with todays gfx, no gameplay, combat systems or anything changes

syn 76

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »

I'm glad they went back to Dooms roots,the last one was slow and boring,as for Final Fantasy 7...it was good but I think part 6 on the SNES was better IMO,well worth the American cartridge converter back in the day.

OrganisedKaos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 05:06:45 PM »

most people ive talked to about it pretty much just want everything left exactly as it was just remade with todays gfx, no gameplay, combat systems or anything changes

I can understand that but they'll have to do some revamp to the story to tie in the rest of the compendium of Crisis Core, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus and whatever canon spinoffs there are.

I can't imagine them holding off tweaking the battle system a bit or tweaking other features. For me it'll depend on what tweaks but I don't mind either way
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF