Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
March 29, 2020, 10:12:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad

Poll

What is your status with this kit?

Want
- 0 (0%)
Backlog
- 2 (100%)
Built
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Launcher Striker and Sword Striker set for MG Aile Strike Gundam Ver.RM  (Read 1679 times)

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile

AQM/E-X03 Launcher Striker & AQM/E-X02 Sword Striker set for MG Aile Strike Gundam GAT-X105 Ver.RM

Year released: Jul 2013
Release number:
Size & weight: 297mm L x 187mm W x 75mm H, 342gr
Approx cost: Pot Luck. Bandai On-line special.
Origin: Gundam Seed
Real men don't LOL!

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile

A nice addition for the new Ver.RM X-105 Striker but unless you can pick it up for a good price it's not worth it.

The set consists of all the Launcher & Sword parts that are included in the earlier MG Launcher/Sword Strike X-105 kit. They are identical except for the colour. The instructions use the same pictures but are arranged slightly differently due to the layout of the new instruction sheet.

The original parts had the launcher coloured in dark green and the sword in sky blue. This set has the launcher coloured in a really dark black green and red with the sword in purpley blue and white. It comes with an entire poly cap set all for the sake of 4 caps.

The only real stand out is the decals. These decals replace the sticker set in the RM kit BUT not the dry rubs. Boo Bandai  :-\

I have noticed these sets are already starting to attract a premium price through the usual suspects and to be quite honest I think you'd be better off paying a few bucks more and buying the older Launcher/Sword MG kit if you are after the weapons for your new RM kit as the polycaps needed to attach the weapons are actually included in the RM kit. Going this way gives you another Strike to do with as you please.
Real men don't LOL!

Wavehawk

• Rear Admiral
  • Some would say I'm the Reverse...
    • View Profile

Gunny, can you actually build the Perfect Strike using the Ver 2.0 Strike and these parts, or is it not possible?
"...we haven't been properly introduced..."

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile

I wouldn't have had a clue if you hadn't of asked  :-\

According to the instructions for both kits, yes you can. The Aile pack can slide its wings back and the RM kit has the reserve battery pack included.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:27:10 PM by thegunny »
Real men don't LOL!
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF