Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
November 15, 2019, 10:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

:rx78: Please visit JAPAN TOYS AUSTRALIA For AWESOME PRICES access the site through our banner below! :):rx78:

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: WANTED: Budding young (or old) video wiz kids.  (Read 1860 times)

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
WANTED: Budding young (or old) video wiz kids.
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »

Calling all video wiz kids.

Wanted: One montage of all the opening and closing scenes from all the Gundam shows.

It must be in chronological order (ie: 0079 followed by Igloo, followed by MS 08 followed by 0080 etc) not in order of airing date.

It must be capable of being played on a portable DVD player with reasonable picture quality (ie: not Blu-ray quality but a bit better than 640x480).

Preferably with sub titles but definitely no dubs.

It will be used at any event that GAF sets up a display to A) try and attract more people to the display B) possibly make things a bit clearer for some people, a picture speaks a thousand words and most importantly C) drive the people who are manning the display insane >:D

If you think you have the right stuff put your hand up here and I'll contact you with full details. A small reward may be in the offering for the finished product  ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:54:20 PM by thegunny »
Real men don't LOL!

flamingeyebrows

• Captain
  • A few parts short of a full sprue.
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Budding young (or old) video wiz kids.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »

I can attempt this, I suppose. I used to use movie maker to make Dragon Ball Z music videos set to Evanescence when I was young. :P I can see if those 'skills' carry over.

I do have some questions though (surprise surprise :P )

First of all you are either gonna have to give me or at least point me to the shows or episodes with the footage you want me to use because I don't have them. :)

Secondly, when you say opening and closing scenes, do you me the beginning and ending theme songs or actual scenes. If it is actual scenes I suggest Opening scene and memorable scenes instead of ending. It's your rodeo of course, but I just think it's a bit silly to say 'May I interest you in this anime, btw this is how it end.' :D

Third, how about the non-UC shows. I know we lean more toward UC here but I think some of the non-UC stuff will pique the interest of the younger demographic. Also, I just think 00 just have one hell of a opening scene.

Lastly, how much creative freedom and, mainly, time do I have on this? I mean it is A LOT of shows so I am gonna need a while. :P

Man, it's gonna be fun to drive people at the stand insane with the orginal theme to Mobile Suit Gundam on loop. :D

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »

I do have some questions though (surprise surprise :P )

If you think you have the right stuff put your hand up here and I'll contact you with full details. A small reward may be in the offering for the finished product  ;)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

when I was young. :P

And you are oh so old now  ::)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:56:45 PM by thegunny »
Real men don't LOL!

fury-s12

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 08:33:08 PM »

I used to use movie maker to make Dragon Ball Z music videos set to Evanescence when I was young.  I can see if those 'skills' carry over.

We've all been there I spent way to much time syncing Gundam wing scenes to disturbed once lol

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 10:34:30 PM »

I have most of the DVD's. I'm short 0079 and Zeta Collections on DVD, and 00 Series 2 if anyone wishes to donate an unwanted prize ;)

I have everything I don't have on DVD in digital format, which is most of the other stuff I could get my hands on at the time.

But you would need to get the files/DVD's from me or come round and do some ripping. The offer's there if you can't find a better way.

flamingeyebrows

• Captain
  • A few parts short of a full sprue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 01:28:23 AM »

I have most of the DVD's. I'm short 0079 and Zeta Collections on DVD, and 00 Series 2 if anyone wishes to donate an unwanted prize ;)

I have everything I don't have on DVD in digital format, which is most of the other stuff I could get my hands on at the time.

But you would need to get the files/DVD's from me or come round and do some ripping. The offer's there if you can't find a better way.

Thanks for the offer Sonar. I will notify you if we need it. :)

Here's something I pull together tonight to prove to myself that I can still operate simple editing programs. :P Enjoy.

Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF