Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
September 20, 2017, 06:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

:rx78: Please visit JAPAN TOYS AUSTRALIA For AWESOME PRICES access the site through our banner below! :):rx78:

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2012  (Read 5227 times)

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2012
« on: October 11, 2012, 01:15:18 PM »

Cool pics to make your wallet heammorage coming out of AJMHS right now.

All pics courtesy of Facebook updates by Gaijin Gunpla, Hobbylink Japan, and one from Gundam Guy too ;)

Please do me a favour GAF and keep slapping up the new pics as they come up I've gotta fly and I won't be back til later tonight.

This is the most exciting batch of 'Pla releases in a year for me. Almost each one is a must have for me. Pumped.

HG Rozen Zulu (This will be killer.. same colour scheme like the Geara Zulu Angelo Sauper I reckons) I've been waiting for an MG of this ever since Unicorn debuted. I'll definitely settle for an HG until such a time as an MG comes along ;)

MG Tallgeese! I can hear the Gunplaverse rejoicing! This has been on a lot of people's wish lists for a very long time. Hopefully a III will follow. Love to see them include conversion parts to make it a II!! Don't hate. This is the best news to come out of the MG Wing line!

MG Nu Ver. Ka... Salivating! :drool: The Nu is easily my favourite Gundam. Best design. Sleek proportions and lines, and also my first ever Gunpla was an MG Nu. Katoki treatment typically means awesome detail, improved proportions, more panel lines, sleeker and maybe sharper features, and a buttload of markings are a given. They have had a lot of great reference material and experience in the Hi-Nu, the HG variants, and the various resin conversions, so I'm expecting Bandai and Katoki to NAIL this one. Check out Gundam Guy's post for more including possible fin funnel display attachments and holy internal frame detail! Man I hope they retain the die cast hip and ankle joints, and fix the sagging funnel issue.

RG Zeta. Another resounding win. RG kits keep going from strength to strength, literally getting less fragile with each release. So much fun to build and hot damn ZETA are some of the best designs going. I love everything about the way this looks, PLUS it transforms. I take my hat off to that. You can bet the process will be fiddly as hell. This is just superb looking, really.

Titanium/plated Banshee? Unconfirmed as yet but pretty hot.. even though I'm not a fan of Gundam's attempt at Voltron.

MG Aegis? Probably the only design out of the new SEED MG line I've really liked apart from the Duel. They are slaying the box art on this line. Can't wait to see what they pull out for this one. That MG Buster box art was just BANANAS.

HG Delta Kai - After the somewhat unenjoyable experience of building the MG Delta Plus I am very much looking forward to this. HG kits just keep getting bigger. This has gotta come in somewhere 'round the Rezel Type C sized box I reckon. Nice. Great colours.

HG AGE1 Granza. Armorific.

and finally (for now) the Gentei. All being offered by Gentei kits. Click the banner bottom of page for more.

Will update all of the HLJ preorder links once the pages are available. RG Zeta is on order stop at time of posting, but I'm sure they will get more stock ASAP.

fury-s12

• Administrator
  • Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: All Japan Model & Hobby Show 2012
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »

delta kai is appealing to me for sure

to continue the discussion from the other thread the tallgeese never appealed to me never been a fan of the knight/roman warrior look

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »

HG Shalldoll Rogue - shoutout to everyone that jumped ship! ;D

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »

I'm surprised it's taken Bandai so long to get the Rozen out, after all it was on the screen for more than 30 seconds so I would have thought they'd have at least 10 versions of it by now ::)

I notice there's a Real Type Real Grade Zaku in amoungst the show specials. Does that mean it's really a real Zaku  ;D

Looks like it's going to be the year of the Swiss Army Knife  :(
Real men don't LOL!

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:29 PM »

HG AGE-FX Burst - Stargazer anyone?

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 02:05:44 PM »

I notice there's a Real Type Real Grade Zaku in amoungst the show specials. Does that mean it's really a real Zaku  ;D

I was looking at the Gentei Kits listings and noticed a Jion (lol) version base jabber that would go pretty sweet with that. Don't know if it has the same level of authenticity as the rilly rill Zaku though.

flamingeyebrows

• Captain
  • A few parts short of a full sprue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 07:21:54 PM »

EH MEH GWED!! ROZEN ZULU!! EH MEH GWED!!

QuangVuong

• Commodore
  • BANNED!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »

Age FX Burst in MG?

And finally the MG Tallgeese is coming out!

Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
(\__/)
(=
'.'=)
(")_(")

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 09:01:06 PM »

AGE-FX Burst - Stargazer anyone?
Real men don't LOL!

Wavehawk

• Rear Admiral
  • Some would say I'm the Reverse...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 09:19:54 PM »

The only ones I'm looking forward to are the AGE-1 Granche (Thank god I decided not to try and custom one myself) and the Tallgeese (Yes, I heard you tallgeese haters already, I get it.)
"...we haven't been properly introduced..."

khai62

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 09:23:32 PM »

MG Nu gundam and Delta kai certainly on my buy list. Age-1 Glanza (I will just call it Full Armor Age-1 since it much easier to remember  :P) look ok i guess and Age FX brust is i bet will be Bandai online exclusive.

Rau Valeth

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 09:47:16 PM »

Very nice bunch of kits.  Nu is downright sexy and as usual is a revised design I dislike when I see the art, but love when they actually show the kit.  Banshee looks great, and I pray that is going to be an actual kit and also get a proper release.  Same for the AGE-FX which really took me by surprise.  Not that they made it, that was inevitable given 00 and all the Trans-Am kits, but the fact they made it look so nice, kept all the Funnels, kept the display ring from the HG, AND included the actual effect parts of the Burst Mode.  Like the Banshee I pray that gets a proper release. 

I'm also pleased to see the final form of the AGE-1 Gundam get a High Grade.  With that all the various Gundams and their major forms will have a kit (and hopefully they finish it off with the Burst Mode kit).  As a fan of the AGE Gundams this pleases me, and I'm glad to see Gransa isn't going to be getting the treatment of the Blast Impulse Gundam from Destiny (which never got a kit above a No Grade).

The rest I'm either uninterested or plain dislike.  Delta Kai's colour scheme is just a little too gaudy for my tastes, and I'm not a fan of the Tallgeese 1.  However the fact it exists means the Wing line may very well be set to continue next year along with more SEED kits, which makes me very happy, and for fans of the design it's good they finally get what they've wanted for so long. 

Oh, and the Zeta is looking very nice and sleek.  But as for whether I want one, well, I'll wait for people who buy their kits to report in about how well it can achieve and keep poses.  Being the first transformable kit of a grade like that I'm not going to simply say I'll put it on my metaphorical wishlist until I see and hear what it can do.

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 11:08:22 PM »

MG AGE-2 Darkhound. This I like. It's Crossbone, 00, Zeta, and SEED all rolled into one AGEtastic abomination. Of all the AGE stuff, this and the Titus I'd consider having a crack at.

HD Builders part. Zaku spikes and V fins? So they don't have to keep raiding whole kits for spare parts orders? ;D

Put them all together and the SEED line up looks a lot more enticing. That thing I thought was a Justice was actually an Aegis. Nice one newbie. *ruffles hair

HG Byarlant Custom - another design apparently like the Juaggu: loved by few. I am few.

Thanks for the updates guize ;D

thepuddingcup11

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 07:24:30 AM »

i think the byralant would look nice all weathered desert colour imo.

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 08:24:00 AM »

1/100 hands? Is the future of MG hands like what we've seen in the later PG's or RG line?

RG Zeta box art. No great surprises here. Nice.

RG Zeta in both modes

Pics via Facebook pages of Plamo Addiction and Gundam Guy.
Pages: [1] 2

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF