Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
April 24, 2019, 06:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: custom 40k tau miniature, tau beast tamer display  (Read 2415 times)

tsubaki

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
custom 40k tau miniature, tau beast tamer display
« on: August 15, 2012, 12:16:11 AM »

i thought i'd put this up since im still building it and wanted to share it, miniatures  used in this are a tau fire warrior, a hordes winter argus, a warmachine vladimir tzepesci, the dark championand citadel dreadnought base. this is just for desplay and i am a little annoyed since no new tau model's have come out yet and i'v seen so many new ones come out for other armys, so that a little bit of motivation behind this, saw the none citadel models at the local store and went this might go well, so enough of me rambling onto the pics.

Wavehawk

• Rear Admiral
  • Some would say I'm the Reverse...
    • View Profile
Re: custom 40k tau miniature, tau beast tamer display
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 07:28:42 PM »

Tau...Beast Tamer. Wait, the work is awesome, but my brain is having trouble trying to put two radically different concepts together. How does that work? I can see a Kroot being a sort-of Beast Tamer (they either tame it or eat it), but save for puttign a mind control device on the beast itself, not so sure how it works for Tau (Save maybe Earth Caste or Ethereal)

As an aside, I like the Tau. But save for six Tau Pathfinder Snipers I've never taken the plunge into WH40K. I just don't relate to the players at all.
"...we haven't been properly introduced..."

tsubaki

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: custom 40k tau miniature, tau beast tamer display
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 10:33:49 PM »

well from wat iv read about the tau they have taken in other race including humans, and im going the idea a tau got cures about animals and learned how to tame them, and it would offer new tactics to the battle field,
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF