Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
June 25, 2019, 01:52:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ordering From Our Sponsors  (Read 13639 times)

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
Ordering From Our Sponsors
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »

Hey GAF,

Just wanted to point out something that seemed pretty obvious to me, but upon mentioning it wasn't so obvious after all! ;D

If you're going to place an order through one of our sponsors, (HLJ, Gentei Kits, Japantoys etc) please consider accessing their site through one of our banners.

There is no payment involved. No adsense. No pay per click. It is just a simple link to their website.

By using our banners to access the sites, and even better if you are planning on ordering something, you are showing our sponsors that they are getting traffic and sales in return for their support of Gundam Australia.

This is really important to us that our sponsors know that the traffic they are getting as a result of information our members are reading on the forum IS COMING FROM GAF.

It pains me to think that all this time people have read on the forum about a sale or a new item, and they just open a new tab to check it out rather than clicking the banner.

I think alot of the time people are wary of banner advertising, and also we can get pretty desensetized to it to the point we ignore it. But let me assure you that you will NEVER come across anything malicious as a result of clicking one of our banners, and you are not putting money into any third party's pocket by doing it. You're not even putting any money in our pockets, and only into the pockets of our sponsors if you actually decide to BUY something.

So really you have nothing to lose and there is no risk involved, I assure you.

I build links into a lot of my posts, the news runner at the top of the screen, images I post etc basically to benefit you guys and share information, useful links, and traffic with other bloggers, sites, forums etc out there in the hope they will be kind enough to do the same for us. You should never have any cause to be concerned about clicking a link I post. There is never any ulterior motive. It is always transparent.

So please guys, if you would be so kind as to click our sponsor's banners once in a while I would really appreciate that very much. Even a random click here and there for no real reason is a help! Remember it is their generosity that allows us to have cool prizes for our comps and Group Builds, and it would really mean a lot for them to be seeing increased traffic from our banners. Particularly if it results in a sale for them, which you were gonna buy anyway! ;)

Thanks for your help!

Sonar

;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:44:42 AM by thegunny »

nemuyoake

• Lieutenant Junior Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Ordering From Our Sponsors
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:38:35 PM »

No pb, I will.

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »

Arigatou Gozaimaisha u(_ _)u

thegunny

• Are we there yet?
  • Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Om
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »

We now have a new forum sponsor

Japan Toys

Please check them out via the banner at the bottom of the page
Real men don't LOL!

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 06:57:22 AM »

Thanks Gunny

Please use the banner!

syn 76

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 11:16:01 AM »

I didn't know that so thanks for the heads up,I'll do it from now on.
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF