Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
June 20, 2019, 05:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How this section works:  (Read 2529 times)

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
How this section works:
« on: October 15, 2010, 11:35:31 AM »

Sorry it's taken me a minute to get all you guys up in this section, I was kinda hoping people would post their own plugs here!

I will post links and a quick blurb about blogs, forums, websites etc that I read regularly first and then as I come across them, but only as time permits, and when it comes to being time poor I'm rocking fingerless gloves and a pocket full of cigarette butts.

So with that in mind I not only welcome, but encourage you to post a topic in this section promoting your blog/site. That's what it's here for, to share links and info.

The only pre requisites are that it has to be related to Gundam or something that Gundam fans will find interesting, and that last part is not too be interpreted too loosely. Stores please use the Arms Dealers section to promote yourself.

It can contain as much or as little info as you like. Let's say the minimum is a link and one sentence describing what you will find there.

Please keep it polite and humble. No one likes to have their senses assaulted with massive images, 24 giga-effing-bits of colour, and hundreds of links to the same spot. Be cool.

At the end of the day it's up to our discretion what can stay in here, so if it's over the top I might ask you to tone it down. If it's on some bullish I will probably delete it. If it's spam I will delete it, machine ban you, and courier you something unpleasant like a pack of hotdogs that's been boiled in vinegar and left in the sun for a few days. ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:37:44 PM by Sonar »
Pages: [1]

japantoys.com.au banner ad

HLJ.com Ad

Advertise on GAF