Gundam Australia Forum Sponsored By Hobby Link Japan - Go there NOW
April 26, 2019, 05:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ordering something from HLJ? Access the site through our banner! :)

Follow Us On -
Fury's Schemer App
SAZABI VER KA!!!!
HLJ.com Ad
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: gaijin-gunpla.com  (Read 1068 times)

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
gaijin-gunpla.com
« on: September 11, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »

Oh snap! Gaijin Gunpla has migrated from blogger to his own website!

From the final GaiGun post on Blogger:

Gaijin-Gunpla.com!

This is the big announcement that was posted about before. Yes, Gaijin Gunpla is taking his now cramped Gunpla blog to its very own site, gaijin-gunpla.com!

There you will find all the old content plus some new content I've been holding back on specifically to give everyone something new to see from me. With the new site format I will be able to update more frequently without having my posts get pushed to the bottom of the page and disappear. It is also much easier to follow along with builds I have done and am in the process of doing. A tutorial and supplies section has been added to show people what I am using to construct my plastic projects. Please head on over and check it out!

Unfortunately, the last two posts on this blog weren't exported with the others but have instead been reconstructed over there. That means the comments you left here won't appear on those posts, but if you would like, feel free to copy and paste it over there. It would please me.

Enjoy gaijin-gunpla.com!

Yes, I do enjoy it. Thank you.

Gai Gun is our main man in Sano, Japan. For those that down know him, he also goes by Syd from HLJ TV, but before he shot to super-stardom ;) we know him better as Gai-Gun. Master of the HLJ model photography booth and creator of the masterful Yellowbird (it amuses me to see new plamo kits being relesed in his Yellowbird colour scheme, such is the magnitude of that build).

A man of the martial arts, this translates into his writing and his plamo. Both of which demonstrate concentration, focus, and patience. Gunpla work showing skill well beyond his years as a modeller. As far as the written content is concerned, he has recently migrated from blogger to his own site, which apparently means more updates about life in Japan, more first look previews of what's inside the box, and more first look blow by blow accounts of the build process of the brand spankin' new Gunpla. Damn well fine by me!

I'm very much enjoying the recently implemented "what's on the work table" series, and I also enjoy seeing what's going on with the man when the Gunpla TV camera stops rolling and he starts building for himself at home. Recommended reading.

http://www.gaijin-gunpla.com
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 11:00:03 AM by Sonar »

Sonar

• Administrator
  • Admiral
  • G A N D A A A M U ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • Gundam Australia
Re: gaijin-gunpla.com
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:00:16 AM »

OP Updated :)
Pages: [1]